Saturday, August 14, 2010

Welcome to curiopt

The blog has found a new home at www.curiopt.com.

It began as an email forwarded to just a few friends sharing some of the fabulous creations that were sent to me by others, or discovered in my own online travels. The blog began at the behest of one of those friends.

The blog does still mirror those emails that are shared with the creative people I have met. Sent on an irregular schedule, they currently include approximately five entries with a general theme. Though the theme doesn't get mentioned in the blog version, if you look back at the entries, I'm sure you'll be able to recognize the groupings. 

Why a new name now? I wanted to be able to take advantage of some of the tools available when you make your blog available to search engines -- but didn't want to "go public" with just a generic name. 

And why not share with everyone?

Enjoy!