Thursday, July 7, 2011

Houses in the Woods :: Carol P.

I hope I don't regret posting these here, a personal project of my own done decades ago.

The summer after graduating from college, I had time on my hands while I searched for a full-time job. I would hang out in the woods on our property and once all of the weeds were pulled and poison ivy eradicated, found myself feeling more creative. The one rule that I imposed on myself is that I was only allowed to use materials found in the woods which included lots of little rocks, old slate roof tiles, and an errant blue plastic bag that made for a good swimming pool liner. Enjoy.

Please note that these images are copyrighted and should not be shared without receiving prior permission. But I have no problem with anyone sharing a link to this post. Thanks.